6, 8 and 15 please (for 15 "Glee girls" count as one item). Although I think the best challenge would be to demand the complete list and you can't put up a character more than twice. But that would be time consuming and might send you into a panic attack. I could never...
6 - ADORABLE DORKS
1. Lexie Grey (Grey’s Anatomy) - Dorky Little Sis
2. Anya (BtVs) - Vengeance Demon Dork
3. Emma Swan (OUaT) - The Dork Knight
4. Monica Reyes (The X-Files) - Special Agent Dork
5. Galinda Upland (Wicked) - Dork Witch of the North
8 - GO ON AN ADVENTURE WITH
1. Dana Scully (The X-Files) - Lbr, she can’t leave the house without it turning into a near death experience or a hostage situation or a close encounter of the 3rd kind. Her middle name is Adventure.
Well, not really, it’s Katherine. But still.
2. Snow White (OUaT) - Knows her way around the woods, which is the best place for an adventure. Plus, she’s a former bandit and a cunning little thing, so there’s always a chance for some exciting capers there. And it would just be fun to yell “OGRE!” and watch her do the drunk penguin run.
3. Ruby Lucas (OUaT) - Come on, man. She’s a werewolf. You know some crazy shit would go down hanging out with her.
4. Callie Torres (Grey’s Anatomy) - She’s so excitable and playful. Going on an adventure with her would be the most adorable thing ever.
5. Amanda Rosewater (Defiance) - She survived an apocalyptic alien war. I feel like she would be a major asset to any adventure.
15 - RESCUE FROM HORRIBLE NARRATIVES
Thank you for being sensitive to my needs. Although, I’m not sure whether it means horrible as in badly written or just horrible circumstances in general? Oh well, in some cases these fit both:
1. Regina Mills (OUaT) - I’m probably alone on this, but I still don’t think the writing is bad. She’s just been dealt a shitty hand in life, which actually does happen to some people. And it physically hurts me that I can’t do anything to help her.
2. Glee girls - Bad writing. Bad circumstances. So, so bad.
3. Andrea (The Walking Dead) - All of season 3. I just can’t. After what she survived in the first two seasons, and then they let her get taken out by Milton and she doesn’t even get to kill the fucking governor and die a hero? I AM SO DONE WITH THIS SHIT.
4. Pam de Beaufort (True Blood) - It’s weird how some of the most horrible shows can produce some of the most amazing characters. Case in point. Although, I will say I’m happy about the Tara stuff, so… we’ll see what happens.
5. Norma Bates (Bates Motel) - Another instance where it’s not about bad writing; I just feel really bad about all the shit this woman has been through and I’m tired of her getting abused by, like, everyone. It’s disturbing and I want to save her poor crazy ass every time.